Time needed: 25 minutes.
Since you now have an option to work with a flat fee MLS service listing a home without an agent has never been easy.
- View the listing agreement before paying the service.
Read through the agreement. If it seems fair go for it. The agreement should outline what the Agency is going to do for you and what they expect of you for the duration of the agreement. You should want to work with an agency, not a company who refers you out.
- When you work with a referral service such as ForSalyByOwner.com they usually make you pay them first, then they have a local agent contact you about getting your home listed. In this instance, you are paying a referral service to who then pays the flat fee listing broker to list your home. It’s not a bad idea, but you are paying for something before you know who the agent is.
- Once the flat fee Agent contacts you, they will have you sign a listing agreement package outlining the terms of the listing agreement.
- Once you sign and execute the agreement. You will fill out a property information form to tell the agent about your property so they can create your MLS listing.
- Sending photo, plans, documents.
You will send us your photos, plans and documents so we can make your listing shine. See our photography detail page for more information on photo sizing, formatting, and orientation.